There are just a few things to remember before you start marketing your ISO certification.
- ISO Certification does not apply to products.
- Be Specific. Is your entire company ISO certified or a specific entity or operating division? Your claim must be equivalent to the certification received.
- Use the complete name of the standard for which you are certified i.e. ISO 9001:2008 vs just “ISO 9001”
- It is okay to state either that your organization has been “ certified ” or “ registered ” because their meanings are equivalent but do not use the term accreditation.
- Use of the ISO Logo is prohibited, but…that is where we come in.
Need marketing and promotion ideas? Check out our post on publicizing your ISO Registration.